Sunday, January 5, 2020

Thank you teachers

Image result for teacher inspirational quotes"

I am thankful for every teacher I've ever had that has taught me something that stays with me to this day.  Teaching is a selfless job.  No one who is not a teacher can appreciate the multidimensional and sometimes challenging roles that a teacher has to assume on a daily basis, especially in K-12 and pre-school.  Even in high education, however, professors are not just conveyors of knowledge, they need to be attuned to the emotional and psychological needs of their students.  The impact that a teacher can have is priceless.  Thank you teachers!  I raise my glass to you!  Cheers! 

1 comment:

  1. I love the "to teach is to live forever" graphic! I just saw a Facebook post today that the woman whom I would consider my teaching inspiration is retiring next month. I even got a little emotional. She will no longer be in her own classroom, but she will forever be in mine. I talk about her and I use lessons she taught me almost daily. This woman helped me become not only the teacher I am today but also arguably the person. I can safely say that there are many other people who feel this way about her! I can only hope that I have a career like hers!

    ReplyDelete